Welcome to Second Opinion!
Myth or Medicine
Second Opinion 5
Our Facebook Status
- Second Opinion 16 hours 21 min ago.
- How does your body change during #pregnancy? t.co/EAaKMBY2v3 #2ndOp
- Did you know that 20% of people who are #HIV positive don't know it? t.co/2NCKI22mQV #2ndOp
- What are your thoughts on #PrEP? The @CDCgov says less than 1% of those who could benefit are taking it: t.co/yRwQ9bewO5 #2ndOp
- If you're 50, with no cancer history, will you benefit from #cancer screenings? t.co/RHgcQP0iSC #2ndOp
- Do you know the risk factors for #cancer? Here are 5: t.co/GM1yegacDU #2ndOp
- #Type2 #diabetes can lead to kidney failure and heart disease but the good news is they can be prevented: t.co/ZFLUbStxoy #2ndOp
Schizoaffective disorder is a form of psychosis and is a mental illness in which a person experiences a combination of schizophrenia symptoms.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) starts in childhood but often can go unrecognized until later in life.