Welcome to Second Opinion!
Myth or Medicine
Second Opinion 5
Our Facebook Status
- Second Opinion 5 hours 4 min ago.
- What do you have to be thankful for today? Be sure to do some reflecting, it's good for you! t.co/MniCHBJGyA #2ndOp #Thanksgiving
- Will tomorrow's #Thanksgiving #turkey make you tired? Some thoughts from @LouPapaMD and @DrSteveCook: t.co/ESCAQsXJm4 #2ndOp
- If you'll be with your family on #Thanksgiving, it's a good time to talk about family health histories: t.co/qm1YNZfujw #2ndOp
- .@lions CB Rashean Mathis will donate his brain to #concussion research after death. Hopes son won't play football: t.co/Y3v1ZGrPoN
- Getting ready for #Thanksgiving can be stressful. Here are some ways to lower your stress: t.co/rwh1JPCYkg #2ndOp
- Does your #Thanksgiving turkey have a label of "fresh", "young", or "natural"? It means nothing: t.co/eCBfv7fwRc #2ndOp
Schizoaffective disorder is a form of psychosis and is a mental illness in which a person experiences a combination of schizophrenia symptoms.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) starts in childhood but often can go unrecognized until later in life.