Welcome to Second Opinion!
Myth or Medicine
Second Opinion 5
Our Facebook Status
- Second Opinion 2 days 5 hours ago.
- NFL great Ken Stabler had #CTE. A look at his brain: t.co/j2LvcYMzRk
- Meet the Boston doctor who studied #autism, before it was known as autism: t.co/z21AZ5gI1w #2ndOp
- If you're unfamiliar with #autism, here's a good explainer: t.co/xjjmaT76AV #2ndOp
- Could monkeys help us know more about #autism? t.co/KMoh6oCLiO #2ndOp
- Do certain foods or dyes exacerbate the symptoms of #autism? @SteveCookMD explains: t.co/qi2Yc5korn #2ndOp @UR_Med
- Men and women differ when it comes to #HeartAttack symptoms, and it's worse for women: t.co/DyGTME9HmT #2ndOp
Long QT syndrome (LQTS) is a disorder of the heart's electrical activity.
Coronary artery disease occurs when a substance called plaque builds up in the arteries that supply blood to the heart.