Welcome to Second Opinion!
Myth or Medicine
Second Opinion 5
Our Facebook Status
- Second Opinion 7 hours 33 min ago.
- If you know someone struggling with #painkiller #addiction, share Jennifer's struggle to recovery with them: t.co/pyoEmiNJof #2ndOp
- The @CDCgov says painkiller overdoses have reached epidemic proportions: t.co/9DmMp3NQBW #2ndOp
- How do you know when someone is abusing #painkillers? Here are 5 things to look out for: t.co/a1vac5EtNp #2ndOp
- Do you know someone who has abused painkillers? The numbers say you probably do: t.co/0OOHjtfXnm #2ndOp
- Gotten your #flu vaccine yet? Here are 5 reasons people decide not to get it, but they're wrong! t.co/y600tlBUMF #2ndOp
- Emmi's sister got #measles before the vaccine was made. She shares how the disease ripped the family apart. t.co/S1QnFK7yE0 #2ndOp
Rosacea is a common skin condition that causes redness in the face and often develops into small red, pus-filled bumps.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) is a debilitating chronic disease that has a significant impact on a person’s quality of life.
- 3 of 3