Welcome to Second Opinion!
Myth or Medicine
Second Opinion 5
Our Facebook Status
- Second Opinion 12 hours 29 min ago.
- If you're pigging out during #SuperBowl50, then remember that healthy eating can start tomorrow: t.co/PTKyDVEYjj
- We've heard enough of receptions, passing yards, and interceptions. Here are the #SuperBowl50 health stats: t.co/FjfSsTJdwD
- Is #SuperBowl50 hazardous to your health? Maybe…if your team is playing: t.co/hmlfFp4hhV #2ndOp
- Did you know that 20% of people who are #HIV positive don't know it? t.co/2NCKI22mQV #2ndOp
- What caused @StarJonesEsq to make the heart-healthy changes she made? Her story: t.co/CGMHgpu2VY
- If you're 50, with no cancer history, will you benefit from #cancer screenings? t.co/RHgcQP0iSC #2ndOp
Long QT syndrome (LQTS) is a disorder of the heart's electrical activity.
Coronary artery disease occurs when a substance called plaque builds up in the arteries that supply blood to the heart.