Twitter Chats Hosted by Dr. Peter Salgo
We invite you to participate in Second Opinion’s live bi-weekly Twitter chats hosted by Dr. Peter Salgo.
Ask questions, share stories, and weigh in on the issue with Dr. Peter Salgo, one of the country’s most respected healthcare professionals and host of the national health series Second Opinion.
As a practicing physician at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in NYC, he makes rounds five days a week. Specializing in intensive care medicine, the pre- and post-operative treatment of heart patients, heart transplant recipients, and artificial heart candidates, he maintains a full-time practice in Intensive Care Medicine in the Surgical ICU's at Columbia. He is currently a Professor of Medicine and Anesthesiology at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
WHAT: Second Opinion live Twitter Chats
- Second Opinion’s live bi-weekly Twitter chats hosted by Dr. Peter Salgo.
- Send question & comments in ahead of time via Twitter: @SecondOpinionTV and @DrSalgo
- Bi weekly - Wednesdays at 3:00 PM ET
- 10/23 - Topic: How to Protect Yourself from a Hospital Acquired Infection.
- 11/6 - Topic: Whooping Cough… It’s More Than a Cough
- 11/20 - Topic: Being Smoke-Free Healthy/Great American Smokeout
- 12/4 - Topic: National Influenza vaccine week - Flu and Vaccines
- 12/18 - Topic: Children's Toy Safety
WHO: You & Your Questions, Suggestions and Thoughts! (Now and during the live event!)
Join us on Twitter using hashtag #AskTVDr
Archives of Past Live Twitter Chats: Read Now
SECOND OPINION IS FUNDED BY:
|SECOND OPINION IS PRODUCED BY:|