Welcome to Second Opinion!
Myth or Medicine
Second Opinion 5
Our Facebook Status
- Second Opinion 15 hours 14 min ago.
- Is #SuperBowl50 hazardous to your health? Maybe…if your team is playing: t.co/hmlfFp4hhV #2ndOp
- Did you know that 20% of people who are #HIV positive don't know it? t.co/2NCKI22mQV #2ndOp
- What caused @StarJonesEsq to make the heart-healthy changes she made? Her story: t.co/CGMHgpu2VY
- If you're 50, with no cancer history, will you benefit from #cancer screenings? t.co/RHgcQP0iSC #2ndOp
- Do you know the risk factors for #cancer? Here are 5: t.co/GM1yegacDU #2ndOp
- Why did Carolyn survive her #HeartAttack? Because her daughter knew #CPR. t.co/1B27mr24y5
Long QT syndrome (LQTS) is a disorder of the heart's electrical activity.
Coronary artery disease occurs when a substance called plaque builds up in the arteries that supply blood to the heart.